GENDEX GXDP-300TM S Series
Ability of the GXDP-300 S Series to capture 2D Panoramics gives our clinicians dependable image capture of a wide variety of radiographs. These images are valuable for diagnosis and treatment planning of caries, root investigation, orthodontics, Endo retreats, implants, surgical planning – simple extractions to Bony Impactions and, other surgical procedures, as well as our patient education.
The Power of Flexibility & Repeatability
The GXDP-300TM Series X-ray allows different types of imaging for a wide range of clinical situations, giving Team AB DENTAL experts the flexibility to capture clear, detailed images, easily and consistently. This type of repeatability gives our experts the power of confidence in diagnosis.
Five user-friendly tools allow our clinical team members to quickly and effortlessly position the patient with fully adjustable head support, sturdy chin support, ergonomically designed handgrips helping to enhance patient comfort and laser alignment lights accurately guiding patient positioning.
5 Easy steps to treatment planning:
- Select A Patient
- Make Touchscreen Selections
- Position Our Patient
- Initiate Image Capture
- Diagnose And Plan Immediately
GENDEX GX S – 700 Digital Intraoral Sensors
The GX S – 700 System comes from a strong lineage of imaging excellence, raising the performance bar for the other digital sensors.
From ease-of-use and portability, to enhanced acuity and sustainability, these new sensors underscore our desire and commitment to advance our practice with innovative solutions.
Advantages of GX S – 700 for our clinic:
- Automatic recognition of radiation presence and subsequent start of image acquisition
- Highly detailed digital images enhance diagnostic capabilities and create more interactive patient education opportunities
- Digital images appear instantly, providing our clinicians with immediate feedback
- Effortlessly capture high definition images of challenging areas
- The sensors enable comfortable positioning even in the most distal parts of smaller mouths
- Helps children gain more positive x-ray experience thanks to its ergonomic design with rounded corners and smooth edge finishes comfortably fitting the anatomical shape of the oral cavity
- Reduced patient exposure to radiation
- A wide dynamic range of x-ray exposure settings